Good morning Higher Self! I am open and ready to listen to anything you want to tell me today.
I rush around each morning, making my coffee, getting my shower, feeding the cats, cleaning the cat potty…
Don’t we all rush through our mornings? Getting the kids to school – getting out the door early to beat the traffic. The Morning Madness, I used to call it when my kids were young.
This morning I took a moment to breathe first. The cats were cuddling with me (when they are normally running wild chasing each other first thing) and I got a few moments to stay in bed in silence. And a voice entered my thoughts,
Get in touch with your higher self this morning.
This is the inspiration for my posts today – just that simple reminder that we have an inner guidance to help us through the day, if we only take the time to listen. This is a message a lot of us needed to hear this morning ♥♥♥
Thank you HS!
Some ways you can open up to hearing your inner voice/higher self/ intuition today are below. Politely ask your higher self to advise you. Remember, you can best listen when you have no distractions. And, don’t forget to honor your higher self with a thank you.
- Take a few minutes before you get out of bed to just be still.
- Take a walk or hike.
- Try some of the new adult coloring craze.
- Sit still with your morning coffee or glass of water.
- Spend a couple extra minutes in the shower just letting the water wash over you.
- Spend lunch alone sitting in the park under a tree.
- Study a beautiful crystal you have on your desk.
- Write in a gratitude journal.
It’s amazing what inspiration and ideas will pop in to your head when you stop long enough to pay attention! Check in with your higher self today.